- Arise Worship ServiceWhen: Sunday, February 18, 2018 from 8:15 AM to 9:00 AMWhere: Klasse ChapelInformal worship service
- Coffee ConnectionWhen: Sunday, February 18, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AMWhere: Celebration RoomCome join us for coffee, doughnuts, and fellowship.
- 9.3.0. Worship ServiceWhen: Sunday, February 18, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AMWhere: Klasse ChapelContempory Worship Service
- Coffee ConnectionWhen: Sunday, February 18, 2018 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AMWhere: Celebration RoomCome join us for coffee, doughnuts, and fellowship.
- Lenten Study: 24 Hours That Changed the WorldWhen: Sunday, February 18, 2018 from 10:45 AM to 11:45 AMWhere: Rm 106 If you worship at 9:30, you might be interested in joining the the 10:45 a.m. Sunday Study Group as they dive into "24 Hours That Changed the World," by Adam Hamilton. The study uses a book and DVD to explore Jesus' final […]
Follow Us On
- January 31 Youth News UpdateJanuary 31, 2018 - 12:00 pm
Youth Events for Sunday, February 4th 9 a.m. to Noon – Youth Souper Bowl Fundraiser Youth will attend the 9:30 a.m. worship service together. Between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. they will make College Care Packages. Souper Bowl Fundraiser $5 Soup & Cinnamon Roll to go or $5 Mac-n-Cheese & Cinnamon Roll to go (available at 10:30 […]
- January 19 eNote from Pastor JeffJanuary 19, 2018 - 12:00 pm
I am in Kearney, NE where United Methodist Pastors from Kansas and Nebraska have been called together for an annual meeting, so I’m going to keep this week’s note short. Over the course of the week, we have had extensive presentations from Clif Christopher and Mike Slaughter with Horizons Stewardship. They have talked in detail […]
- January 12 eNote from Pastor JeffJanuary 12, 2018 - 1:47 pm
Last Sunday in worship we claimed the promise that prayer matters because even if it doesn’t change our circumstances, it can change us. As I closed the message, we shared sixty seconds for sitting with God in silence and stillness. I then offered the challenge that at least four times this week you sit for […]