Looking for a quiet and safe space to escape from the craziness of the week? Come to Topeka First United Methodist Church (600 SW Topeka Blvd.) for Midweek Meditation each Wednesday at 12:15 p.m. Midweek Meditation is a 30-minute time of silence, reflection, prayer, and communion. We offer this time as a chance to reconnect and recharge. Contact Austin Harris, Director of Worship Experience, with any questions.
- Joshua - Winning the Worry BattleWhen: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMWhere: Morris Family Hearth RoomJust pray about it.” “God’s got this.” Although these phrases are heartfelt words of encouragement, sometimes when you’re really worried and stressed, they just sound like clichés. We long for something more. We want to know how to have a bold […]
- Stephen MinistryWhen: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PMWhere: Rm 105 - Bishop Frank ForumSandy Vogel
- Mid-Week MeditationWhen: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PMWhere: Klasse Chapel
- Praise Team practiceWhen: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Klasse Chapel
- Phase 2 YogaWhen: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 5:15 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Rm 212