Looking for a quiet and safe space to escape from the craziness of the week? Come to Topeka First United Methodist Church (600 SW Topeka Blvd.) for Midweek Meditation each Wednesday at 12:15 p.m. Midweek Meditation is a 30-minute time of silence, reflection, prayer, and communion. We offer this time as a chance to reconnect and recharge. Contact Austin Harris, Director of Worship Experience, with any questions.
- Mid-Week MeditationWhen: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PMWhere: Klasse Chapel
- Praise Team practiceWhen: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Klasse Chapel
- Phase 2 YogaWhen: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 5:15 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Rm 212
- Fellowship MealWhen: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Fellowship Hall
- The Art of NeighboringWhen: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMWhere: Rm 105 - Bishop Frank ForumThe study will examine the ways in which we as Christians can seek to exist as disciples of Christ by being intentional neighbors. How do we share our lives with the people closest to us and how do we […]