- 3-Year-Olds – 6th Graders: Children and their families now have the opportunity to worship together at the 9:30 a.m. service prior to children being dismissed to their Sunday school classes. Children check-in at the kiosk in the Celebration Room, then sit with their families or with Sunday school volunteers for the beginning of 9:30 worship. After a children’s message, children will go upstairs to Sunday School with their classmates and several adult leaders. Parents pick up their children from the Sunday school area following the 9:30 service.
- A nursery on the first floor is available for infants and toddlers and to 2-years old during Sunday School, and up to age 5 during the 8:15 service. Our nursery staff loves reading stories, rocking sleepy babies, and engaging toddlers with age-appropriate activities and toys in our peaceful environment.
- Worship Readiness for Children: Worship Readiness is a new class that we offer during 11 a.m. worship. This class is designed for children ages 3-8 whose parents choose for them an alternative to staying through the entire worship service. Children of all ages are always welcome in worship. This class will use hands-on activities and child-friendly discussion to help children learn about the elements of worship and spiritual practices. We invite children to start worship with their parents to experience the prayer, hymns, and scripture as a family. Then they will be dismissed to the back of the Sanctuary. The Worship Readiness leaders will guide the children to their class. You can pick up your children in the classroom next to the nursery following worship. Please contact Allison Brewer with any questions or if you are interested in volunteering with this class.
- Children are always welcome in worship! Activity bags with toys and coloring books are available in the Chapel and Sanctuary for families who choose to have their children sit with them during worship.
- Everyone is invited to connect over coffee and donuts at 9:00 and 10:30 in our Celebration Room on our main level. Children often gather around the “just-my-size” table in the corner by the Children’s Ministry bulletin board. Kids are welcome to run free on our playground, but they are more often found climbing trees and playing hide-and-seek in the Prayer Garden just off the Celebration Room. Our church family just can’t get enough of the joy kids bring to our Sunday mornings!
- Mid-Week MeditationWhen: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PMWhere: Klasse Chapel
- Praise Team practiceWhen: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Klasse Chapel
- Phase 2 YogaWhen: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 5:15 PM to 6:00 PMWhere: Rm 212
- Guatemala 2019 Mission Trip Informational meetingWhen: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMWhere: Celebration Room
- Joshua-Winning the BattleWhen: Thursday, June 21, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:15 AMWhere: Morris Family Hearth Room“Just pray about it.” “God’s got this.” Although these phrases are heartfelt words of encouragement, sometimes when you’re really worried and stressed, they just sound like clichés. We long for something more. We want to know how to have a bold […]
Follow Us On
- June 15 eNote from Pastor JeffJune 15, 2018 - 12:00 pm
It has been great to reconnect this week after a couple of wonderful weeks of vacation time with family. Over the two weeks that I was gone my family and I covered a lot of miles (Topeka to Fort Collins to Boise to Seattle to Salt Lake City to Topeka to Salina to Topeka). During […]
- June 8 eNote from…Allison Brewer!June 8, 2018 - 12:00 pm
While Jeff is away on family vacation this week, I agreed to write to you about worship this Sunday, as well as summer plans for Children’s Discipleship. I hope you were able to be with us this past week as we celebrated Promotion Sunday for children of all ages in our church and community. I […]
- June 1st eNote from Pastor JeffJune 1, 2018 - 12:00 pm
I am on vacation this week and in Seattle with the family visiting my sister and brother-in-law. We headed out after church last Sunday for an epic family road trip that took us from Topeka to Fort Collins, CO on day one, Fort Collins to Boise, ID on day two, and on in to Seattle […]