- 3-Year-Olds – 6th Graders: Children and their families now have the opportunity to worship together at the 9:30 a.m. service prior to children being dismissed to their Sunday school classes. Children check-in at the kiosk in the Celebration Room, then sit with their families or with Sunday school volunteers for the beginning of 9:30 worship. After a children’s message, children will go upstairs to Sunday School with their classmates and several adult leaders. Parents pick up their children from the Sunday school area following the 9:30 service.
- A nursery on the first floor is available for infants and toddlers and to 2-years old during Sunday School, and up to age 5 during the 8:15 service. Our nursery staff loves reading stories, rocking sleepy babies, and engaging toddlers with age-appropriate activities and toys in our peaceful environment.
- Worship Readiness for Children: Worship Readiness is a new class that we offer during 11 a.m. worship. This class is designed for children ages 3-8 whose parents choose for them an alternative to staying through the entire worship service. Children of all ages are always welcome in worship. This class will use hands-on activities and child-friendly discussion to help children learn about the elements of worship and spiritual practices. We invite children to start worship with their parents to experience the prayer, hymns, and scripture as a family. Then they will be dismissed to the back of the Sanctuary. The Worship Readiness leaders will guide the children to their class. You can pick up your children in the classroom next to the nursery following worship. Please contact Allison Brewer with any questions or if you are interested in volunteering with this class.
- Children are always welcome in worship! Activity bags with toys and coloring books are available in the Chapel and Sanctuary for families who choose to have their children sit with them during worship.
- Everyone is invited to connect over coffee and donuts at 9:00 and 10:30 in our Celebration Room on our main level. Children often gather around the “just-my-size” table in the corner by the Children’s Ministry bulletin board. Kids are welcome to run free on our playground, but they are more often found climbing trees and playing hide-and-seek in the Prayer Garden just off the Celebration Room. Our church family just can’t get enough of the joy kids bring to our Sunday mornings!
- Pot luck dinner and a movieWhen: Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PMWhere: Fellowship HallPot luck dinner at 5:30 movie at 6:15. Movie TBA.
- Arise Worship ServiceWhen: Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 8:15 AM to 9:00 AMWhere: Klasse ChapelInformal worship service
- Coffee ConnectionWhen: Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AMWhere: Celebration RoomCome join us for coffee, doughnuts, and fellowship.
- Adult, Youth & Children Sunday ClassesWhen: Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- 9.3.0. Worship ServiceWhen: Sunday, April 22, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AMWhere: Klasse ChapelContempory Worship Service
Follow Us On
- April 13th eNote from Pastor JeffApril 13, 2018 - 12:00 pm
I hope you’re well as another week comes to a close! Today’s note contains a couple of quick updates/reminders and an invitation. To begin with, the updates/reminders: Every person connected to our congregation is invited to complete a skills and gifts inventory at some point during the month of April. These small surveys were […]
- April 11 Youth News UpdateApril 11, 2018 - 12:00 pm
Upcoming Youth Events Friday, April 13th: Confirmation Event 6:15 p.m. Confirmands & Mentors meet for dinner at Glory Days at 10th & Gage/Fleming Place 7:30 p.m. Our Confirmation group will attend Temple Beth Shalom’s Holocaust Remembrance Service Sunday, April 15th 9:30 a.m. Confirmation Class 9:45 a.m. High School Sunday School Tuesday, April 17th: Youth Game Night at the Pennant 6-7:15 […]
- April 6th eNote from Pastor JeffApril 6, 2018 - 12:00 pm
Last Sunday, we had a wonderful Easter celebration of the Resurrection. I am so grateful for all of the people who invested their time and talents to make the day such a success on so many levels. I am particularly grateful for the many musicians who gave of themselves in countless ways during the week. […]