- 3-Year-Olds – 6th Graders: Children and their families now have the opportunity to worship together at the 9:30 a.m. service prior to children being dismissed to their Sunday school classes. Children check-in at the kiosk in the Celebration Room, then sit with their families or with Sunday school volunteers for the beginning of 9:30 worship. After a children’s message, children will go upstairs to Sunday School with their classmates and several adult leaders. Parents pick up their children from the Sunday school area following the 9:30 service.
- A nursery on the first floor is available for infants and toddlers and to 2-years old during Sunday School, and up to age 5 during the 8:15 service. Our nursery staff loves reading stories, rocking sleepy babies, and engaging toddlers with age-appropriate activities and toys in our peaceful environment.
- Worship Readiness for Children: Worship Readiness is a new class that we offer during 11 a.m. worship. This class is designed for children ages 3-8 whose parents choose for them an alternative to staying through the entire worship service. Children of all ages are always welcome in worship. This class will use hands-on activities and child-friendly discussion to help children learn about the elements of worship and spiritual practices. We invite children to start worship with their parents to experience the prayer, hymns, and scripture as a family. Then they will be dismissed to the back of the Sanctuary. The Worship Readiness leaders will guide the children to their class. You can pick up your children in the classroom next to the nursery following worship. Please contact Allison Brewer with any questions or if you are interested in volunteering with this class.
- Children are always welcome in worship! Activity bags with toys and coloring books are available in the Chapel and Sanctuary for families who choose to have their children sit with them during worship.
- Everyone is invited to connect over coffee and donuts at 9:00 and 10:30 in our Celebration Room on our main level. Children often gather around the “just-my-size” table in the corner by the Children’s Ministry bulletin board. Kids are welcome to run free on our playground, but they are more often found climbing trees and playing hide-and-seek in the Prayer Garden just off the Celebration Room. Our church family just can’t get enough of the joy kids bring to our Sunday mornings!
- Arise Worship ServiceWhen: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 8:15 AM to 9:00 AMWhere: Klasse ChapelInformal worship service
- Coffee ConnectionWhen: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 9:30 AMWhere: Celebration RoomCome join us for coffee, doughnuts, and fellowship.
- 9.3.0. Worship ServiceWhen: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AMWhere: Klasse ChapelContempory Worship Service
- Hanging of the Greens First sessionWhen: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PMDuring the Advent season we prepare for the One who has come, whom we expect to come, and who will come again. In the hanging of the greens we share with Christians throughout the ages the memory and anticipation of Christ’s coming. We decorate our […]
- Coffee ConnectionWhen: Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 11:00 AMWhere: Celebration RoomCome join us for coffee, doughnuts, and fellowship.
Follow Us On
- November 10 eNote from Pastor JeffNovember 10, 2017 - 12:00 pm
It is hard to believe that November is now a third of the way over. By the time we reach this point in the year it seems like the clock and calendar speed up and time moves even quicker. I invite you to be intentional over these next weeks to not let these special times fly […]
- November 8 Youth News UpdateNovember 8, 2017 - 11:11 am
YOUTH EVENTS for Sunday, November 12th 9:15 a.m. Youth Rooms open 9:45 a.m. Sunday School starts 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Pizza and making Christmas College Care packages in the youth rooms Chili to Go Youth Chili to Go Alaska Mission Trip Fundraiser is coming Sunday, November 19th from 9:30 a.m. through the noon hour. For $5 […]
- November 3 eNote from Pastor JeffNovember 3, 2017 - 12:00 pm
Thank you all for the generous and gracious response you have shown regarding the wedding of Rocco Savino and Julie Nelson. I’m looking forward to celebrating with them and with many of you this Sunday afternoon at 3pm in the chapel. Again, you’re all invited as their church family to celebrate this special occasion with them. […]